How can I get the value of in a loop?
let pi_2 iters = let rec loop_ a b t p i = if i = 0 then a,b,t,p else let a_n = (a +. b) /. 2.0 and b_n = sqrt (a*.b) and p_n = 2.0 *. p in let t_n = t -. (p *. (a -. a_n) *. (a -. a_n)) in loop_ a_n b_n t_n p_n (i - 1) in let a,b,t,p = loop_ (1.0) (1.0 /. (sqrt 2.0)) (1.0/.4.0) (1.0) iters in (a +. b) *. (a +. b) /. (4.0 *. t)
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- Is gettimeofday() guaranteed to be of microsecond resolution?
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Function for creating color wheels.
- Why use unsigned values over signed ones?
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- How can I use combinations of sets as test data?
- What is the most efficient code for 10000 prime numbers?
- Format string to title case. Title case is a common text format in English.
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- How can we efficiently get sorted sums of a sorted list?
- How can I make my projects international in india?
- How do I get root permission for my file inside vi?
- A little diversion into floating point (im)precision, part 1 | 1 – 0 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | A little diversion into floating point (im)precision, part 1 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 5 | 8 | 8 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 7 | 8 | 7 | 7 | 7 | 6 | 1 | 1 | 5 | 1
- I am using the directx x or opengl to create 100 floating cubes. Is this possible?
- How is database indexing used?