How can I change tabs of a Windows 32 programmatically?
SetWindowPos(hNewControl, hOldControl, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE|SWP_NOSIZE);
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- Is gettimeofday() guaranteed to be of microsecond resolution?
- What does wiggling the mouse do?
- How can I retrieve a windows filename?
- How do you create your own moniker (URL Protocol) on Windows systems?
- What are the top domains in a network?
- Validating a Win32 Window Handle. I understand Win32 is a Windows operating system. But not this is a Windows operating system.
- How do I get UI text from external app in C#.
- What are the alternatives of using GWL_USERDATA to get an object pointer?
- Find out which process has an exclusive lock on a USB device handle?
- How can you convert std: string to LPCWSTR in C++?
- How do you configure openfiledial for folders?
- How can I read a value from the Windows registry?
- How do I find out the source of an exception in C++?
- How do you convert an IP address string to a UINT string in C#?
- How can I display a dialog from hidden window application?