Does anyone have a good case algorithm?
using System.Globalization; CultureInfo.InvariantCulture.TextInfo.ToTitleCase("GeOrGE bUrdEll")
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How can I get the value of in a loop?
- Function for creating color wheels.
- Generate list of all possible permutations of a string.
- What is the most efficient code for 10000 prime numbers?
- Format string to title case. Title case is a common text format in English.
- How can we efficiently get sorted sums of a sorted list?
- In postgresql, string literals are used as escape characters. Is this a good idea for postgresql?
- "Sorting" colors by distinctiveness. Followup:
- What are the different methods to parse strings in Java?
- What is the best way to calculate Big O?
- Graph serialization is a form of graph serialization.
- String.indexOf in C is the most important function. It is useful for any user of C with little knowledge about C syntax.
- What is the difference between String and string in C#?
- Find largest rectangle in cubic cm (middle rectangle problem)!
- Disable quotes and commas from a String in MySQL if they have not been set correctly?