Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
Convert.ToString(Convert.ToChar(Int32.Parse(EncodedString.Substring(intParseIndex, 2), System.Globalization.NumberStyles.HexNumber)));
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 4.0
- How do you convert decimal in C#?
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- How can I calculate relative time using a C# language?
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- What is a change to SQL Server tables?
- How do I get a distinct, ordered list of names from a data table using LINQ?
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I print an HTML document from a web service?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms combobox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha WinForms ComboBox data binding gotcha gotcha
- What is the difference between Int and Integer in Java and C#?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?