CruiseControl.net, msbuild, /p:outputpath and CCNetArtifactDirectory.
<executable>c:WINDOWSMicrosoft.NETFrameworkv3.5MSBuild.exe</executable> <workingDirectory>C:dataprojectsFooSolution</workingDirectory> <projectFile>FooSolution.sln</projectFile> <buildArgs>/noconsolelogger /p:Configuration=Debug </buildArgs>
<publishers> <xmllogger /> <buildpublisher> <sourceDir>C:dataprojectsFooSolutionFooProjectinDebug</sourceDir> <publishDir>C:publishedFooSolution</publishDir> <useLabelSubDirectory>false</useLabelSubDirectory> </buildpublisher> </publishers>
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- Can you use SVN Revision to label build in CCNET?
- The script sgen.exe fails on build 5.
- What is the easiest way to publish a ClickOnce application through cruisecontrol.net?
- How can I automate repetitive tasks in a building environment?
- How do I verify my identity with form Authentication to be eligible for any refund or credit card?
- Can CruiseControl.Net build Publisher - Only publish compiled files?
- What are the ways to delete a directory with cruiscontrol?
- Can you override the working folder in a php client with Starteam/CruiseControl?
- How do I perform Refresh Dependencies in a setup project outside VS2008?
- MicrosoftBuild ItemGroup, excluding.svn directories and files within MSBuild ItemGroup...svn is not included in these lists. (i.e. without a specific reference to the file format)
- Is it possible to see build times in VS?