Can you iterate through arrays in a classic asp vbscript?
Dim x, y, z x = Array(1, 2, 3) For Each y In x z = DoSomethingWith(y) Next
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do I unload byteArray with ActionScript3?
- How do I generate a tag cloud from an array using h1 through h6 for sizing?
- Redefining an attribute in Python with an index in array of objects using 'in'. If no object is found in an array of objects then it is not correct.
- How do you traverse collections in classic ASP?
- Why can't I force either array ref or scalar to be array in Perl?
- Can you load config from an arbitrary location using ConfigurationManager?
- How do I remove duplicates from a Perl application?
- How do I get duplicates out of array in C#?
- Can I call REST web services from Asp?
- Is there a class which can be defined in WMI format with properties?
- PHP: Access Array Value on the Fly (http:access ), the name of an array in PHP.
- Replacement for for... if array iteration is used.
- How does one sort an array by its value?
- Is placing new to arrays an empty array?
- Select Query on 2 tables on different database servers.