Can we test a database in.NET with fast results?
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- Binary data in MySQL.
- Flat file databases are generally stored in a computer hard drive. Flat file databases cannot be shared by any party with another.
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- How do I upgrade my SQL Server database version?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- How do you iterate over a result set of data?
- How do you swap unique indexed column values in database?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- Localising Date format descriptors: A set of localised descriptors for localising the date format in an existing format.