Can't get a console to VMware VMs?
extra = " TERM=xterm xencons=tty console=tty1"
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- How do I show a GUI message box in Linux?
- Why doesn't Cron work?
- How can I set up a testing server?
- How do I create an OpenID provider in Ubuntu?
- How can I run a terminal application in Ubuntu?
- How do I add users in Ubuntu?
- How does libgluezilla get installed on Ubuntu 8.04?
- How can I forward ssh request over a given port to another machine?
- Ubuntu 32 bit maximum address space.
- Can a 64-bit VMware image run on a 32-bit machine?
- How do I setup a Subversion (SVN) server on Ubuntu?
- Is it possible to make the Terminal color in emacs the same as the GUI color in macOS?
- What package includes AB the Apache Server Benchmarking Tool in Ubuntu?
- How do I get two Linux boxes to talk over a serial port?
- What is the best way to backup your files in vmware server?