Can multiple dataContext classes be a good use of data?
Should be used very carefully after any SumbitChanges() operation.
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.5
- How do you calculate someone's age based on datetime?
- Difference between Math.Floor() and Math.Truncate().
- Anatomy of a memory leak -'memory leak'
- Do you like compression of files? How do you decompress them?
- How can I sync my SVN revision number with my ASP.NET web site?
- What is the catch all algorithm?
- How do you sort a dictionary by value?
- If a.net Embedded Database runs on a network. Embedded Database can run off a network.
- How can I create an object instance from a Type?
- Localising Date format descriptors: A set of localised descriptors for localising the date format in an existing format.
- What is the value of built, encoded viewstate?
- How should I limit the size of the QueueT> in.NET?
- How do you check for file locks?
- ASP.Net Custom Client-Side Validation. ASP.Net has created thousands of Web Application Test cases.