Can I display version information on a web service?
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- Decoding T-SQL CAST in C#/VB.NET.
- How can I print an HTML document from a web service?
- How do we pass enumerated values to a web service?
- I would like to import CSV file to strongly typed data structure in.Net. However the only exception is in one case. Is there any method to import CSV file?
- When using.NET Frameworks, set Objects to Null/Nothing in all of the methods.
- SVN Client Ignore Pattern for VB.NET Solutions and Design for SVN Client Ignore Pattern for VB.NET Solutions.
- How do you consume a web service using PHP?
- What are the best ways to wrap up a work day?
- Is nothing versus Is nothing?
- Will the default Form Button in Firefox work?
- Is String.Format more efficient than StringBuilder?
- Naming convention for VB.NET private fields.
- DataGrid: Calculate Avg or Sum for column in footer. Footer: How do I make a column a datagrid?
- How do I set group type in VB.NET Active Directory Entry in DBA?