Can I call REST web services from Asp?
Set HttpReq = Server.CreateObject("MSXML2.ServerXMLHTTP") HttpReq.open "GET", "Rest_URI", False HttpReq.send
This code snippet was collected from stackoverflow, and is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0
- If a query result set is filled in LINQ with data then fill the data set or the table with data. This example is just that.
- How can I print an HTML document from a web service?
- In AJAX, rename address bar to match current state. Modify address bar URL to match current state.
- How do we pass enumerated values to a web service?
- How do you traverse collections in classic ASP?
- Can you iterate through arrays in a classic asp vbscript?
- How do you consume a web service using PHP?
- Can you load config from an arbitrary location using ConfigurationManager?
- How do I persist data in.NET Web Service?
- Is it possible to return object from a WebService?
- Which methods return a datatable of WCF/.NET in RDF?
- What is your preferred method of sending complex data over web service?
- Can I display version information on a web service?
- Select Query on 2 tables on different database servers.
- Webservice are alive forever. A Webservice is alive. And how can I make a Webservice?